Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick post...

So today I'm sitting at the lunch table at work talking with my 2 coworkers when all of a sudden I was kicked right below the belly button. Well either kicked or punched, there is no doubt in my mind what it was. For the past 2 weeks I've been feeling little flutters and bubbles popping but I always just 2nd guess myself and say it must be something else. Not today, the funny thing was I was talking about all the delicious stuff I was craving at the moment and it was like the baby said, 'Hey stop talking about it and get us some!" Now I'm anxiously waiting for it to happen again!

7 comments:

emilythehopeless said...

awww!!!

The Witcoski's said...

So exciting - let the fun begin! Enjoy the "little kicks" now...they will become big kicks before you know it! :-)

The Browers said...

that is the BEST! let the party begin!

{The Tresslers} said...

Very fun news!!! Love those little kicks!!

Ashley said...

That's amazing!!! I can't wait for that to happen;)

Melissa said...

Isn't that first kick (where there is no question about it...thats its a kick) amazing!!! Awsome feeling that new life.

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Awesome!!! Feeling your little miracle is one of the best things about pregnancy!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!