Friday, August 14, 2009

18 weeks...





How Far Along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? +10lbs
Maternity Clothes: definitely
Sleep? I love sleep!!!
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling a really strong kick the other day!
Movement- One big kick but mostly really slight movement at night, still no enough to make me say that's definitely the babies.
Food Craving- changes daily, it was taco bell, then orange sherbet, who knows whats next.
Food aversions- Meat and tomato's
Morning sickness?-Nope but i do get awful hot flashes
Gender- 2 more weeks
Labor Signs- nope
Belly Button- getting more shallow
What I miss- my nose being unstuff and being able to breath easy
What I'm looking forward to- finding out the genders and more definitive movement.
Weekly Wisdom-don't over eat, its so uncomfortable
Milestones- no clue, i guess just getting the babies room more and more ready!

4 comments:

Kami said...

You look so beautiful!!!! Ok, so I already gained 10 pounds in 13 weeks. Not good!! LOL

I can't wait to find out their genders! Yay!

KAmi

The Browers said...

you look fantastic. it is surely a baby belly now, and i love hearing the stats each week. take good care of yourself.

Ashley said...

YOu look GREAT!!! I know what you mean about the stuffy nose..I don't like it;) You are almost halfway there!!! SOOO EXCITING;)

The Witcoski's said...

Looking great!!