Sunday, July 5, 2009

Belly shot...

Here is the officially 12 week belly shot, well actually I was 12w1d when I took it but I seriously felt like I grew over night that night! I'm trying to decide if there has been a difference in the last 2 weeks, you guys will have to let me know. The bottom pic is from 10 weeks and the top is 12 weeks. It seems like most of my nausea has disappeared it only happens once in a while now. Of course that freaks me out like something is wrong and now I have to wait till Friday instead of Wednesday to find out. I hate being stuck in this period when you feel nothing, if i could feel them moving all the time that would make me feel so much better. The bellaband has become my friend, I'm still to small for maternity but to fat for my regular pants. Its so nice not to have to button my pants and the band holds it all together. I still haven't gained any weight, i hope that's OK? That's on my list of questions to ask my new Dr on Friday!





8 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Looking good! And don't worry...the weight will come on soon enough!

And will you please start ENJOYING being an expecting mama!?! Welcome to the world of worrying...it never ends now...no need to dwell on it!!!

George said...

Nice belly shot! Weight gain doesn't always start until 2nd trimester...so it should start for you soon. Good luck at your appt.

The Witcoski's said...

You look great! No worries on the weight, totally normal not to have gained yet. Like Heather said, it'll come soon enough!

And ditto Heather on the worrying bit...welcome to motherhood. But don't let it drive you crazy! Relax, enjoy the moments, and document as much as possible! Believe it or not, you will forget things if you don't write them down!

emilythehopeless said...

cute!!!!!

Ashley said...

looking good!

The Browers said...

oh, you totally are bigger... fuller in the belly. i am glad you are feeling well. now take a deep, deep, confident breath and take it day by day. Find a moment to take in that moment, feel good, and send nothing but positive thoughts to your babies. Relish that moment...

... and like H says, you will worry non stop for the next forever years... try to find moments to rest your worries.

Busy Beaver's said...

Well said by everyone above!

You look fabulous darling!!

Paula Keller said...

I think there's a difference!