Friday, January 9, 2009

5weeks and 2day preggo...

This morning was our first ultrasound to see Baby U. I was so nervous and have been since I found out that i was pregnant that what needed to be there wouldn't be there but it was thank god. We saw 1 gestational sac, that's the big black circle in the middle of the picture. That means only 1 of our eggs implanted itself , However when looking for the yolk sac, that's the blurry shadow at the bottom of the black circle, Dr Fiedler thinks he may see 2 of those. That would mean our 1 egg has split and we might have identical twins. This is no guarantee, we go back next Friday for our 6 week ultrasound and we should know for sure then. It was still to early to see or hear a heartbeat, next week we should be able to see the heartbeat but not hear it yet. We are so excited yet I'm slightly nervous again till i get to see our baby next week. I suppose I will be nervous for the rest of my life that something will happen to our baby! Anyway good news so far and we continue to pray our baby(ies) stay strong!!



8 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

Wow!! Congrats! That's so exciting! Hope all goes well...those babies will be fine! Can't wait to hear the final word next week :-)

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

I am excited. You don't even know how many times I have stopped by on the blog just to check and see how things were going. Sounds great. Take care of yourself and worry less...enjoy more. (So much easier said than done...I know that.) Hang in there!

emilythehopeless said...

hooray!!! congrats! what a beautiful picture :)

Kami said...

Look at your beautiful baby/babies. You are a mommy now!!!! I am going to pray for a healthy and happy nine months for you. I am so excited for you.

Kami

danele said...

Congrats, it sounds like everything is going great for you and Luke. I can't wait to hear if there are two, that would be so wonderful for the two of you. Take it easy and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The Browers said...

hip hip hooray! i cannot wait to hear more. congratulations, and welcome to the world of worrying.

{The Tresslers} said...

Very good news!!! Welcome to mommyhood..you'll be worrying every day of your lifenow!

Busy Beaver's said...

This is just wonderfully exciting news! I am SO happy for you both!
How are you feeling?