Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Snowdrop...

_Little Snowdrop_

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.
The little one we long for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we do love you.

Author Unknown

Things around here are starting to get a little better. Of course we are still hurt but a lot of that hurt is slowly going away. Some days it feels like I was never really pregnant and some days I wake up hoping I still am. We have a post-op appt with our Dr next Friday and we should be able to learn more about what happened and it anything was chromosomally wrong with the baby. It will be a little while till we get to try again, my body needs a little break but we are in no way giving up yet, we have 9 amazing little embryos waiting for a chance at life!!!

5 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Beautiful poem. We're here for you and full of support!!!

emilythehopeless said...

{hugs}

Kami said...

I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I wish I could give you a great big hug. I hope you don't give up! I know you won't!!!!

Kami

The Browers said...

hoping your body and souls are healing, and when the time is right, you can go at it again! thinking of you both.

Dagny said...

Many hugs to you.

xoxo