Thursday, January 1, 2009

Results are in...

Sorry for the wait, I know everyone is dying to know the outcome of IVF#1
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*






This picture should speak for itself. Much to our surprise IVF #1 so far has answered our prayers. My beta levels on 11dpo were 24.3 and on 13dpo were 89.5. We got the call on Tuesday from our nurse and our pregnancy was confirmed. Its still very very early but we are hoping for a really strong and sticky baby. We go in for our first ultrasound on 1/9 and I will be 5weeks and 3days at that time. They will be checking to make sure there is a yolk sac there, we may or may not hear a heartbeat yet, that usually starts around 6 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has send prayers and thoughts our way. Baby U thanks everyone for bringing a little piece of him/her to life and we'll see you in September! Our due date is 9/9/09!

14 comments:

Kami said...

Oh how wonderful!!!!!! I was waiting for this post!!! I almost messaged you last night to see if everything came out good! I see it did!!!! Are you going to continue to post on your blog through your pregnancy?? I sure hope so. I want to see your progress!!! I will be praying for you during your entire pregnancy!!! Enjoy!

Kami

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! I found you through Kami's blog! I know it was a hard journey...good luck with everything:)

emilythehopeless said...

HOORAY!! :D

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

How awesome! Happy New Year to you! I've been checking in and just wanted to say how exciting this is. :) Congrats!!!!

The Browers said...

oh man, i am so excited for you. let the long, long journey continue down a happier path for you two. can't wait to hear all about it with you. congratulations!

The Witcoski's said...

SO happy for you! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about your journey! It'll be a wonderful ride - enjoy every minute of it!

danele said...

Congrats Luke and Krisy, I will be praying that everything goes well for all of you. Take it easy Krisy, Good luck. Talk to you soon.

{The Tresslers} said...

congrats!!!! I never had any doubt!!! Looking forward to 2009! It's going to be a great year!!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is so wonderful--what a way to start 2009!!!!!!! I can not wait to watch your journey through pregnancy!!!!!!!

Busy Beaver's said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present and a fantastic way to start 2009! Please continue to keep us updated...we're all looking forward to 9/9/09!!

ashley4328 said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you :) We are moving on to IUI next month, so I'll keep my finger crossed for your sticky baby, and you cross your for me!

Christina @ Faith for Fertility said...

Congratulations! I'm praying for a sticky baby!

emilythehopeless said...

good luck tomorrow! will be thinking of you!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i came across your blog through ashley at only god knows, and wanted to say congrats!! i am just beginning our first IVF cycle and it is uplifting to read stories of it working on the first time!