Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally...

TRIGGER TONIGHT! So at 10:30 this evening I get to take my trigger shot. I'm doing 40units of Lupron. I guess in high doses Lupron can be used as a trigger and it minimizes the risk of getting OHSS. My E2 is 7892, that's freaking crazy, I so hope I don't end up getting OHSS. Anyway my ER is Wednesday at 8:30am. They say that i have 102 follicles now not all of those will contain eggs but all the larger ones should. Today my largest was 21.5, 20, a couple 19's and some 18's. Well I've been instructed to stay laying down so I'm off to the couch again, I'll update after Wednesday!

9 comments:

emilythehopeless said...

HOORAY for triggering!! HOORAY for wednesday!!!!!! i am so psyched for you!!!!

Dagny said...

102?????

Wow.

I'm speechless.

Good luck!!!!

Kami said...

Holy canolli!!!! 102??? I too am speechless. I am so glad that it is almost over and you can get those out of you soon!!! Stay rested and good luck!!! I can not wait for the outcome!

{The Tresslers} said...

I obviously am clueless as to what the means but it sounds impressive! Enjoy that couch!! Congrats on Wed!!!

emilythehopeless said...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! :D

The Witcoski's said...

Thinking of you!!

emilythehopeless said...

thinking of you today!! good luck!

{The Tresslers} said...

Well.........

emilythehopeless said...

update!! i'm dying here!!!