Friday, December 19, 2008

To many butt shots...

Just got back from the Dr's after having some more of my blood sucked out. My progesterone and estrogen levels are plummeting fast. This is good and bad at the same time. Good because it means I have avoided OHSS and I have officially been taking off complete bed rest. I still have to take it easy, no jogging or anything(hehe, those that know me, know i wouldn't do this anyway) but at least i can get up and around now. Its bad because we need those hormone levels to stay at a certain amount. So today i get to take 3 shots in the butt. He made me take a PIO(progesterone in oil) shot right away and I will do another tonight at 9 and I will also take an E2 shot at the same time. Talk about a sore bum tomorrow. Starting tomorrow I can up the PIO from 50mg to 100mgs therefore only taking one shot in the butt and the estrogen is only needed every third day!

We are back in on Monday at 8:30am for our transfer. So exciting, I should get a call tomorrow with an update on how are little embies are doing!

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Ouch!! Hope your butt doesn't hurt too much! Mine is feeling better...thanks for asking!

So excited about Monday (and that you're off bedrest...wanna play tomorrow??)

Kami said...

I'm sorry about your bum but I am so excited about your transfer!!! I can't wait to hear the outcome!!