Thursday, December 11, 2008

Follies galore...

My ovaries are filled and I'm feeling it! Today was my 3rd ultrasound appt and it took so long my legs were literally shaking in the stirrups. It reminded me of my patients when their jaw starts to shake because its been open so long! Anyway my E2(estradol) level has shot from less then 20 on Saturday to 484 on Tuesday and today its at 1074. My right ovary is jumping ahead with the most follicles, its have somewhere between 20-25 and the largest ones are 12.5mm. The left has about 10-15 follicles with the largest ones being 12mm. My pants are already fitting tighter due to my swelling ovaries and I'm slightly nauseous and have a constant headache, which actually isn't here right now so I'm happy! Tonight, along with my injections I am to start my Terconazole cream and you all can guess where that cream gets to go...this is to prevent any type of yeast infections from all the drugs I'm on. Oh how I always love the "vag" meds! I'm back tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and blood work and I will be back everyday until retrieval apparently. Things are moving along great and I can't wait for retrieval!

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Grow follies Grow!!!!!

xoxo