Friday, December 12, 2008

Is that a bunch of grapes in my ovaries or...

do i seriously have that many follicles developing. So i have been officially scolded by my RE for not shuffling when I walk. I am so full of follicles that the motion of picking up my feet to walk could send me into OHSS. I can't even explain what my stomach feels like right now, rock hard and bloated?? It actually hurts to pee, i guess when my bladder is emptied my ovaries kinda of fall back into place. Anyway my E2 shot from 1074 yesterday to 2606 today. Tonight I add 2 additional injections. Ganirelix to suppress my ovaries from ovulation and Luveris to help them mature even more. My follistim is bumped from 125iu to 200iu's because it needs to override the Ganirelix. Its some crazy stuff, I'm suppressing and at the same time stimulating. I am anxiously awaiting my retrieval to get all these follies out of my ovaries! Here is a pic of what my ovaries look like right now, this is not personally mine but looks very similar.



4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

I serioulsy thought that this was the first official pic of your "babies"! HA! Thank goodness you explain all this stuff b/c I'm clueless!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Dagny said...

Awesome.

:D

xoxo

emilythehopeless said...

so awesome!!! so many potential babies!!!!

The Witcoski's said...

that's awesome! do you have a retrieval date?? continuing to pray for you!