Thursday, December 18, 2008

Retrival...

Ok quick post as i must get back into bed. Things went very well yesterday, it tool 1.5hrs to retrive the usual is 45mins but you all know I had tons of follicles. When it was all said and done they got 32 mature eggs. Not an office record but it was right up there. I just got the call today that of those 32, 22 fertilized. 13 fertilized naturally and 9 fertilized with icsi. So i'm pretty excited, thats a lot of embryos and now I technically have 22 babies right now. They check them again on Sat and I will get a call to update.

So far OHSS has stayed away. I'm on bedrest and i shouldn't even being sitting up at the computer right now but i didnt' want to leave everyone in supense any longer. I have to chart how much liquid i drink and how much liquid i pee out. I have this little thing called "the hat" that fits over the toilet. They also monitor my weight twice a day and last night I was 121.5 which is a couple pounds higher than normal but this morning I was back at 118, so things are going well. OK i'll update at some point!

7 comments:

emilythehopeless said...

wow!!! i'm so happy for you! hooray for your embabies!! :D
hope you don't feel too bad!

Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! 22 babies!!!! You lucky girl you!! Congratulations. I hope you get some good ones out of those. I will continue to pray for you and I can not wait to hear the results!! I hope I am that lucky in a few months.

Kami

Dagny said...

Congrats!!!!!

xoxo

{The Tresslers} said...

That is very exciting! We love those 22 babies already and the girls can't wait to play with their new friends!!!

Brooke said...

Godspeed! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get at least 2 babies out of this!

You and Luke deserve the chaos!!!

We will keep wishing good baby vibes for you and your uterus!

Busy Beaver's said...

wow...I don't know what everything means (OHSS, trigger, etc). but I at least get that things are definitely looking good! I'm really excited for you! Congrats...and stay in bed!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Congrats! Thanks for the update...so happy to hear it went well. This will all be worth it!!